While I usually write right here on my own blog, I am honored to occasionally guest post on some wonderful sites.
On Race & Family
- Choosing a School for Kids of Color: 5 Things To Consider, Multicultural Kid Blogs
- Mama, Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Racist, BonBon Break
- Parenting Isn’t Black & White, Everyday Epistle
- What Not To Say To The Parent of a Biracial Child, I’m Not The Nanny – My feelings on this have shifted a bit since I wrote this post, as my identity has white-mom-in-a-multiracial-family has evolved and I’ve been reminded not everyone is offended by the same things, but I think the spirit of what I wrote still holds true for me. The comments share a lot more “what not to say,” so be sure to read them too!
Featured on BonBon Break
- 5 Things That Nursing A Toddler Taught Me About Parenting, WhatToExpect.com
- Summer Is Coming: What’s a Mom to Do With These Kids?, Great Schools
- From Beaches to Backpacks, BonBon Break
Interviews (A Little More About Us)
- BonBon Break Live (March 2014), via Podcast & YouTube
- The Mom Next Door Series: Ellie C, on Team Studer