Just a few things I’d like you to know, some of which the FTC requires I share:
- I sometimes mention specific brands or products I use or recommend. Unless specifically stated, this does not represent any kind of official endorsement. Musing Momma is not responsible for the accuracy of information presented or for the quality or safety of any products mentioned.
- If a post represents a formal review or if I’ve received some type of compensation to review a product or service, I will let you know up front. All opinions are 100% my own. I do occasionally receive free products for review. If I wouldn’t recommend the product to a friend, I may choose not to write about it.
- Musing Momma makes use of affiliate relationships with merchants for monetization. This means when you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, I may earn a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
- I do accept paid advertisements.
- The opinions expressed here are those of myself as an individual and are not necessarily the opinions of nor reflect the views of any merchants I am affiliated with.
The bottom line is that while I do earn some income through Musing Momma- which helps to compensate the time and resources I put into the site – I am committed to doing so with integrity, in ways that are up-front and honest with my readers, and in keeping with the mission of Musing Momma to be a resource to parents and mixed race families.
If you have questions about any affiliations on this website, please don’t hesitate to ask!